Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Merry Examas!

Yes, it's that time of year. It's when my family stays up late each night, drinking hot chocolate, wrapping Christmas presents, and watching a Christmas movie. While they're all laughing and having a jolly good ol' time...I'm sitting in my dorm room studying for exams, writing blogs, writing 10 page papers, making powerpoints, flyers, and filling out study guides. 


Okay, I know I know. It's part of being in college, but it's really taking the fun out of Christmas. Christmas is coming so fast and I'm working endlessly on work! I'm a junior in college, and I'm one exam away from finally finishing this semester. That means only one more Christmas like this, and then I'll be free!


But it's okay. Even though it seems like a big deal right now, I know that it will be over soon enough and I've just got to study and make sure that I know my material. 


I saw someone's Facebook status today that said "Whoever decided that an entire semester should be determined by a single test is probably the worst human ever." Harsh, but understandable. That's all you see this time of year from people in college and from some high schoolers. Stress for you, and for you, and some for you!


Again, I know that in 14 hours it will all be over for this semester, and I will be happy once again, but this stress is driving me crazy. Lack of sleep, late nights full of snacks and studying is the typical life of a college student this time of year. 


I know this will all benefit me in the end, but isn't it grand to rant about something every once in a while? This is Autumn the exam hater signing off! Merry Exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment